Monday, October 20, 2008

Feeding Time

I just couldn't resist commenting on Anna's newest development, trying to feed herself. Ernie is now in on the action and loves to feed Anna from a spoon. The second pic here is Anna feeding herself. She wants to do it so bad that its difficult to get any food in her. So my newest trick is to let her hold a spoon while I'm feeding her. When she finally figures out how to get food on her spoon its going to be a big mess!



More to come: Pics from the pumpkin patch, update on Anna walking! and big changes for the Frick family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Don't Mess With Mommy said...

Wow! Her hair is really growing! She's so cute. And what a great big brother.

Steve n Coco said...

Okay... you have me on the edge of my seat here!! What kind of "big changes??"

gigglechirp said...

curiosity is killin' me here!

cute pics. Look forward to the next post!