Friday, September 19, 2008

September?!

Here it is the middle of September, and I can hardly believe our summer has come and gone. August was pretty lazy about delivering our best month of sunny weather, so Septmeber actually made up for it last week. We celebrated the gorgeous weather at the new Tukwila spray park. Sadly, we're back to our traditional Fall drizzle today.
Anna really enjoyed the little jets of water spraying out of this hole.

Ernie ran around filling his Lightning McQueen shoe with water.


In a peaceful moment of sibling play, Ernie and Anna bear-walked around the park together.


My sweet kids.

4 comments:

gigglechirp said...

thanks for bringin' a smile!

cute!

Steve n Coco said...

SUCH sweet kids! Oh my goodness-- I didn't even know there was a new spray park... we're gonna have to talk! :)
Court

Stacie said...

Cute stuff! Micah loves spray parks too - they are fun!

Steve n Coco said...

Hey, stop by my blog- I gave you and award.
Court