Sunday, April 6, 2008

Family Resemblance

You've all seen the pictures of our beautiful brown baby Anna. And the ones of lily white Mom, Dad and Ernie. So imagine our surprise after meeting her in Ethiopia, when the staff told us they fondly referred to Anna as "the white baby." Not only that, the nurse assured me, they probably won't even be able to tell in America that she's adopted. As further evidence, the nannies insisted that Anna looked just like Brian. Hmmm . . . We think they might be on to something.







7 comments:

gigglechirp said...

LOVE it!! how fun!

megan said...

That is so funny!!! Thanks I needed the smile!!!

Steve n Coco said...

Oh my gosh! This is HILARIOUS!! I never saw the resemblance before, but I see what you mean... Funny, even you and Brian look alike-- WHOA. HA!!
Courtney

LISA said...

OH MY GOSH! That is SO cute!!

gigglechirp said...

adorable!!! and soooo funny! love it!

Stacie said...

So cute! You know - they told us the same thing about Micah! And an Ethiopian woman on the plane told us that we didn't need to tell him he was adopted - he'd never know. (!!!!)

Toni Lynch said...

I can see the resemblance with the Daddy!!! hahhah